1) I read all the time and I always have. It keeps me from getting too involved in household chores which my husband would say is probably a bad thing. I have tried with little success to find a way to vacuum effectively while holding a book. I will continue to pursue this dream until someone buys me a Roomba.
2) I have seen every episode of the old British show "Keeping up Appearances" about twenty times. Hyacinth is one of my favorite characters of all time. I don't know why everyone doesn't watch this show.
3) I gave my cat a hyphenated name. Her name is Sylvie-Hazel. Really, I think she picked out the name. Maybe I'm a nut for going along with it. I have a 30 lb cat and he is 11 years old and a prince. My other cat has googly eyes and was rescued from a bridge. He has cured me of rescuing cats.
4) I hate getting to know you games. I'm starting to question this entire exercise.
5) I can never decide on a favorite color. I think it's blue...
6) I've been lost in several major cities at night including NYC, San Francisco, Paris, Amsterdam, Vienna...pretty much every one I've ever set foot in.
7) I met my husband on Halloween and we were married within 6 months.
8) I spent a year as an au Pair in Germany and it was one of the best years of my life!
9) I lived in the Bay area for two years but never once made it to Alcatraz.
10) I get motion sickness in cars, on planes, on trains, everywhere. Even when I'm driving. But I can ride roller coasters all day long.
Bonus: I have moved over 20 times. I've lived in my current house for two years which is the longest I've lived anywhere since I moved out of my parents house.